37 minutes ago, Gumerson said:

Do you guys want to laugh?

I fell asleep watching a movie on my iPad, at about 4:00 p.m. I open my eyes, check the pmdg 777 page on my iPhone and I think I see that it is on sale for $69.99. 

I run to the computer, where I still had the triple 7 sale screen for $324.xxx

F5

There are no changes

I go back to my iPhone and think... It's the cache, because I buy it from the iPhone (where I see wrong with the smaller font)

I go back to the PC, open my email, get the download link and the verification code. I download, and meanwhile, super sure of myself, I look at flightsim.to in case there is a new livery.

I click on install and it appears:

Repair

Remove

Reinstall

and I say... wait a minute...

I have bought the 737 800 again!!!!!

Then I run to the bathroom mirror, look at myself...

Indeed, I look like an word not allowed!!!

ha ha ha

pd
Opened a ticket and got a refund uff!

LOL. That is the kind of thing that would happen to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sniper31 said:

@Steve Dra You know I appreciate your free efforts and time you put in for these awesome paints Steve, and I will be definitely adding many of yours to my livery fleet soon. This will be my first foray into flying the 777 in any sim, so I am looking forward to the new experience and enjoying it with some cool Steve Dra liveries to boot! 😊

Thanks my friend....Like Dave..no excuses except life getting in the way of simming.   Maybe I need to paint you both a 737 and 777 now that I've pushed it back so far?  Well...you know I've been busy.

I appreciate the mention and hope you enjoy my paints.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I wonder if this delay in releasing the 777 today, is just a way to build up drama?

• Like 1

spacer.png

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I wonder if this delay in releasing the 777 today, is just a way to build up drama?

Why would that be the case?  What if it's the simplest reason:  They're making sure it works and working out issues.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, mholden020 said:

Why would that be the case?  What if it's the simplest reason:  They're making sure it works and working out issues.

They are going to wait a few hours to check that everything works, I kinda doubt that. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

spacer.png

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

Not sure they might be releasing now ? This is what I get when I go to the pmdg.com pagespacer.png

17 minutes ago, Gumerson said:

but this post shows clearly the toxicity of todays community.

Well at least shows that you are not the only one.

Our friends in Europe will as usual get their hands on it right before bed! Fun, eh?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

13 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

No delay since they never said a time just a date. PMDG are doing what they always do and changing the photo on the Facebook site once it shows off the ground its released.

Just now, Drumcode said:

Our friends in Europe will as usual get their hands on it right before bed! Fun, eh?

I'm currently sitting in  a PPL seminar for Vatsim anyway. No time to fly.

27 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Absolutely.

Marketing 101.

As far as I recall the last releases of PMDG were in the early afternoon of their timezone. So people in Europe won't get it before midnight.

Looks like the website is back up , maybe we’re moving forward with something here. 

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

It will be released at 12:57pm Pacific US. That is exactly 777 minutes into the day..