1 minute ago, Langeveldt said:

Imagine taking the day off work for this

I'm sure people did.

Crazy!!!

• Upvote 1

Every post written here feels like "yes it's released", then I click the therad and read all these other posts.

48 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Maybe I need to paint you both a 737 and 777 now that I've pushed it back so far?

I mean, that is entirely up to you, but surely, I would love it. You already have the livery image figured out 😉 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

IT'S OUT!!

Okay it isn't. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Sethos said:

IT'S OUT!!

Okay it isn't. 

You deserve dislikes for that, but avsim has not that option. 😄
iam not gonna buy it anyway, just curious about the price

Edited by 737_800
  • Like 6

32 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Our friends in Europe will as usual get their hands on it right before bed! Fun, eh?

I imagine this is by design. If something this anticipated was released when both Europe and the Americas were awake at the same time, which also happen to be two most popular spots for flightsim, their system would crash even harder than it inevitably will. I think the reason they do release it at this time is because it’s an American company. 

Just now, Sethos said:

IT'S OUT!!

Okay it isn't. 

This may be the oldest troll in the book. And I still think people who do this should be permabanned. It's simply not funny, was never funny and will never be funny.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Farlis said:

This may be the oldest troll in the book. And I still think people who do this should be permabanned. It's simply not funny, was never funny and will never be funny.

And if that's your opinion over something that harmless, you are way too invested in a digital plane and need to go outside. 

Some of you people really need a reality check. 

Edited by Sethos
  • Like 3

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

1 minute ago, Farlis said:

Like yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Some of you people really need a reality check. 

The only one who needs a reality check is you. You are not 10 years old, so don't behave like you are.

I don't fall for this kind of troll, but it's patently unfunny and childish.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Langeveldt said:

Imagine taking the day off work for this

I don't why some people wouldn't, I've booked a days holiday for the release of MSFS 2024.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Farlis said:

The only one who needs a reality check is you. You are not 10 years old, so don't behave like one.

I don't fall for this kind of troll, but it's patently unfunny and childish.

Never seen such a kneejerk reaction from an adult, you really need to get yourself sorted. It's just a videogame. 

Absolutely pathetic. 

Edited by Sethos
  • Like 3

Holly word not allowed this thread. RSR for the love God just release it or announce a delay. Folks are losing their word not allowed

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sethos said:

Never seen such a kneejerk reaction from an adult, you really need to get yourself sorted. It's just a videogame. 

Absolutely pathetic. 

Technically it‘s a simulation 😄

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Absolutely pathetic. 

The usual reaction of the patently unfunny people who have their reality shaken by the fact that someone calls them out on their unfunniness. 

You think yourself humorous, but you are the just obnoxious.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1