Posted (edited)

Well the image on PMDGs facebook page just changed from a 777 at the gate to a 777 taxiing out....

Edited by Vel

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Never seen such a kneejerk reaction from an adult

I don’t know, man — your actions are pretty sophomoric. That’s like…Fortnite stuff right there. It didn’t annoy me, but I don’t think you should be like “oh I’ve never blah blah from an adult before” when you’re still pulling high school level pranks. 

Edited by Bdub22
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sethos said:

That wasn't attempt at being funny. That was an attempt to illicit the exact reaction you're giving me; a manchild that can't control his emotions over a videogame plane being released. The same crowd that laugh and look down upon the "Xbox kiddies", [...]

That's the textbook definition of "trolling". And a lot of projection on your side.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

Posted (edited)

They are doing that Facebook thing again, where they post the screenshots with the plane Parked, Taxiing and then Taking off.

It's already taxiing. It's close.

448883370_862810745888243_60653684284060

449194989_862847452551239_37719175261987

Edited by ca_metal
  • Like 4

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

Come on Ladies and Gents .. Lets be ladies and Gents ... Please ?

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 minute ago, ca_metal said:

They are doing that Facebook thing again, where they post the screenshots with the plane Parked, Taxiing and then Taking off.

It's already taxiing. It's close.

449194989_862847452551239_37719175261987

How long did it take the last time from taxiing out to take off? Which airport is that - I hope not Amsterdam - could be a loooong taxi 😄

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

How long did it take the last time from taxiing out to take off? Which airport is that - I hope not Amsterdam - could be a loooong taxi 😄

Gotta be SeaTac

2 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Around 2 hours. It's close I guess.

Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

I'm telling you guys, 12:57pm Las Vegas time (PMDG headquarters) that's 777 minutes into their work day, only seems right!

6 minutes ago, Sethos said:

That wasn't attempt at being funny. That was an attempt to illicit the exact reaction you're giving me; a manchild that can't control his emotions over a videogame plane being released. The same crowd that laugh and look down upon the "Xbox kiddies", talk about how every other community is so bad, 'oh these immature loud streamers', pretending they are so much more level-headed and mature and the second an addon is about to be released, they turn into big children who can't control themselves, getting baby upset over the most inane stuff and become forum Karens at the blink of an eye. But I'm sure you videogame plane will be released soon, so you'll have some mental reprieve.

Agreed! , although I did have a massive high then an even bigger LOL but thought middle finger to you with a smile. 

I do think some people blow things way out of proportion to what actually has happened, maybe it’s not that deep but once you get somebody started it’s funny to watch😂😂😂.

• Like 1

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

4 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

Oh no, would mean another hour minimum I fear ...
Its already late here. 🙄

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now, ca_metal said:

Around 2 hours. It's close I guess.

That is a pretty word not allowed long taxiway 🤣

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

$325,000,000 was absurd but now that it's on sale I'm pulling the trigger so I'm first in line to download... Ironically 325M is my Amex platinum limit so it wouldn't go through but when they dropped it by .01 it's now below my spending limit.   Now I live ~ 10 miles from KBLM which has a 7,345 ft runway so delivery may be a snap... They just haven't updated if fuel is included in delivery, that could be a big swing...                         

PRODUCT
QUANTITY
TOTAL
ACTION
$324,999,999.99

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Just now, AnkH said:

That is a pretty word not allowed long taxiway 🤣

Mathijs Kok is the FO 😞

4 minutes ago, mdma11 said:

Gotta be SeaTac

It's Boeing Everett

• Upvote 1