we have even not a price, what is this guy doing analysing how many people are on the pmdg site right now, trying to find out how many of them could buy the plane to maximize the revenue? There are devs they publish the prices of their aircraft months before release 😄 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

kkrDiI1.png

Lmao if I was a troll I would show it aborting take off, hot brakes, return to blocks. 🤣

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

PMDG’s staff (at least RSR) are in Virginia, near Washington DC. The company is legally “headquartered” in Las Vegas. There is probably a significant tax advantage in doing that. RSR did use to live in Reno several years ago.

Here on the east coast it is 15:42 local - 19:42Z.

And I know exactly what building they are in just outside the metro stop at King St - Old Town although not sure if they are still there after Covid. 

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

7 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

They apparently don't charge VAT in the EU Either.

Maybe at PMDG🥸, ‘cause in Croatia, the sales VAT is 25% 😤

Ivan Majetic

ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO; 7900X3D; NZXT KRAKEN ELITE 360, GIGABYTE RTX 4080; G.SKILL TridentZ DDR5 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ALIENWARE 3423DWF

9 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

They apparently don't charge VAT in the EU Either.

Online shoppers need to pay attention as to whether the platform charges VAT at checkout, otherwise they might need to pay it themselves upon delivery if it’s a long-distance sale.

https://ecommercenews.eu/vat-rules-for-european-ecommerce/

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

Posted (edited)

Gotta love it when a single 3rd party developer's aircraft product can cause this much buzz/commotion/angst/joy/etc and everything inbetween 🙂 So much so that the reddit flightsim mods have to post something like this in a sticky:

https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/

In the interest of everyone's sanity and the signal to noise ratio of the sub, let's try to consolidate all the PMDG 777 discussions here for the next week. Anything found outside of here is subject to removal at the discretion of the mods.And of course, be sure to sign all comments with your real name! /s

Bottom line, RSR and the PMDG team are about to roll around in some serious incoming cash, more power to them 🙂 The flight sim genre is well and truly thriving, thanks to MSFS and its ecosystem of devs.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 4

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 minute ago, lwt1971 said:

be sure to sign all comments with your real name! /s

I know what he did there 🤣

• Like 2

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

54 minutes ago, jon b said:

I’m not keen on all this modern day gender fluid stuff, but each to their own I suppose, whatever floats your boat.

your at the wrong airline then John. You and me both.

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

4 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Bottom line, RSR and the PMDG team are about to roll around in some serious incoming cash, more power to them 🙂 

this is the only time ive ever agreed with you, but on this I do.  

14ppkc-6.png

Posted (edited)

image.png?ex=667c77f2&is=667b2672&hm=741

EDIT: Don't know if this source is trustable, have seen it on twich chat...; disregard, I do apoligize, seems like being fake news. That was naive from my side 🙂

Edited by 737_800
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

image.png?ex=667c77f2&is=667b2672&hm=741

EDIT: Don't know if this source is trustable, have seen it on twich chat...

He does have a twitch account.

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

PMDG's B777 Release | KPAE Live traffic

Edited by cepact

Take off:

449196932_862890002546984_65686263528241

See you on the other side.

• Like 1

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel