QuanTiX

Rudder pedals seem to sensitive

So, I have just bought the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals.

Started using them on the Fenix A320 with -50% sensitivity, and it seems way to sensitive. I can't keep the plane on the centerline properly, because at the slightest movement, the plane turns way faster than expected. I have to make very small movements to actually be able to at least keep close to the centerline, though the plane still wobbles around it.

This is the case for other planes too, tried the default Cessna 152, the PMDG 737, each plane seems to turn at the slightest rudder input.

Are the rudder pedals such sensitive in real life also?

I wrestled with control settings (especially rudder settings) in MSFS for a long, long time and never could get it sorted until I watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCWKZFKJ5Aw&t=916s

I set up pitch, roll and yaw to match IslandSimPilot's settings and it was a real breakthrough for me.

The only thing I did in addition to his settings was to set reactivity to 50% on all axes. 

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX4080 Super Gaming OC / Dell S3422DWG Monitor / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

I have CH Pro pedals, and I struggled for years with uncontrollable swerves all over the place on the ground until I just reduced the sensitivity by about 50%.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.