psolk

PMDG 777 hotfix 1 released

12 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Wow this guy really can't keep it short for once.

Odd comment since he literally provides a summary in the first paragraph.

"Captains,

SHORT VERSION:

<Snippet>"

But anything to throw shade, eh.

Edited by SAS443
  • Like 6

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , Turbocharged, EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40NG+tdi / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

8 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Wow this guy really can't keep it short for once.

First post is an RSR bash, that has to be a record even for a PMDG related post...  They are usually at least 3 or 4 posts in.

Thank you for your contribution to my informational post for PMDG 777 users.  

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

even the "short version" is too long and lacks spacing

just do a bullet list of each fix, is that so hard ?

What is the matter with some of you? Is it so word not allowed difficult to read something that is more than one sentence long?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Folks - please leave out the personal stuff and insults, or I’m going to shut this down.

To the OP, thanks for the heads-up, mate 🍻!

• Like 7

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

37 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

What is the matter with some of you? Is it so word not allowed difficult to read something that is more than one sentence long?

If I want to read literature, I read literature. Don't have to make War & Peace out of a short hotfix list which is self-explanatory (e.g. "fixed some WASM crashes when using ACARS").

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAS443 said:

Odd comment since he literally provides a summary in the first paragraph.

"Captains,

SHORT VERSION:

<Snippet>"

But anything to throw shade, eh.

You mean the paragraph where he writes "Without getting into much detail in this post"? 😂

Alright alright I'll stop it. The 777 is a great product and he can write all he wants as long as they deliver like this anytime.

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

You mean the paragraph where he writes "Without getting into much detail in this post"? 😂

Alright alright I'll stop it. The 777 is a great product and he can write all he wants as long as they deliver like this anytime.

If irritates you so much, don't buy the product.

• Like 4

David Porrett

1 minute ago, DavidP said:

If irritates you so much, don't buy the product.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. Or you just have an extremely big bias when reading posts. Either way you should read that post again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

1 hour ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Folks - please leave out the personal stuff and insults, or I’m going to shut this down.

To the OP, thanks for the heads-up, mate 🍻!

Thank you to all of you for volunteering your time and trying to keep us rowdy hoodlums in check 🙂  

• Like 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

These "study level" wanabee  pilots would never make it in an airline environments. 

• Like 5

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

To be fair, English is not everyone’s first language and dense prose can be quite a slog in a second / third language. Bullet points would absolutely be a better way to itemize several short pieces of information. 

• Like 2

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea