CurtisB

Mixture levers in Black Square Duke piston

I have both mixture levers mapped as an axis with the variable "L:BKSQ_MixtureLeverPosition_1, Number, L:BKSQ_MixtureLeverPosition_2, Number.  It's working just fine as either on or off.  How do I set them up to be variable as I want to lean out the engines during flight?

4 minutes ago, CurtisB said:

I have both mixture levers mapped as an axis with the variable "L:BKSQ_MixtureLeverPosition_1, Number, L:BKSQ_MixtureLeverPosition_2, Number.  It's working just fine as either on or off.  How do I set them up to be variable as I want to lean out the engines during flight?

What is the value range of those variables? When they only go on and off as an axis, then either Axis Min and Axis Max are wrong, or Rounding is set incorrectly (must be "float" when Min/Max are -1/0/1 and "int" otherwise)

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

I have 0 to 1.  I realize that's on or off.  I tried 0 to 100 and 0 to 10000 as others on the forums have said.  Didn't seem to work.  

3 minutes ago, CurtisB said:

I have 0 to 1.  I realize that's on or off.  

No, that is not just on and off, it is also all values in between. Double check that Rounding is set to "float".

LORBY-SI

I have 0 to 1.  I realize that's on or off.  I tried 0 to 100 and 0 to 10000 as others on the forums have said.  Didn't seem to work.  

Okay, I'll try that.

Okay, I'll try that.

Working now, thanks for the help!

Okay, I'll try that.

Working now, thanks for the help!

Love this program BTW!