Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Aircraft tutorial

Hi allFor those interested in aircraft building, we (one of the ROTW team)are writing a serie of tutorials.The first volume is now ready at www.simvol.org in the fly section, tutorial menus. The file name is ACBUILD01.ZIP.The topic of this first volume is dedicated to the 3D model integration under FLY II, animated part and designing some logics, with illustrations. Understanding the AMP file and gauges are one of the main subjet. By following this guide, you will be able to show your aircraft under FLY II with animation and make it fly with a similar model. This follows the previous books about designing 3D model with 3Dmax.Next to come will be-Panel design (with the help of T.J)-Flight model (with the help of Laurent Claudet).Good luckJean

Guest dajackman

Can we get the full URL? i'm not to good at reading French. Thanks, and thanks for yet another tool for Fly!2!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Fly II Pilot

Jean,Merci beaucoup for creating this tutorial. This will be extremely useful to me and many other developers. Hopefully, it will also "tempt" current users to become developers...As usual, excellent job. Please extend my thanks to T.J. and Laurent.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Hi Jean,This is excellent! Thanks very much :-)Matthew.

Thank you Jean TJ and Laurent for this great tutorial.I am not planning to do any 3D modelling ( I am just a re-painter)but,nevertheless, I have a question.In the tutorial you are taking a DC3 as example.This Dakota/Goony-Bird ?Lang time ago I have seen some sreenshots,I wonder when it`s going to be published?I am a (re-)painter and have a lot of paint ,you know :)RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi LeenThis DC3 is waiting for BART to supply a panel. He has been too busy with is PPL recently.Jean